Beads.place considers the protection of your privacy and safety very important.
When you visit our website, place an order, subscribe for the newsletter, we ask you to submit, among other things, your name, address, bank and/or payment details. Beads.place will use these data for the following purposes:
• To provide and invoice our services;
• To process your order and to inform you on its progress;
• To provide you with information on Beads.place’ s organisation, products and activities;
• To provide information to third parties if this is necessary for them to be able to perform their work for Beads.place or by virtue of any legal obligations;
• To answer any questions you may have.
We record information (among other things the IP address used) for composing user statistics and for securing the website.
All data, including but not limited to, your personal data and purchase data will be processed by Beads.place B.V. Kalimantanstraat 14-A06, 7512 HM Enschede, The Netherlands.
This analysis will only be used by Beads.place. Unless provided otherwise herein, your data will not be made available to third parties.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser on your computer, mobile or other handheld device, while you are browsing a website. Cookies may be used to store your passwords and user ID’s, preferences of start pages, ordering status on a website, personalisation or website tracking (eg targeted marketing).
• For technical purposes essential for the operation of this website, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products.
• To distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalize your shopping experience by making this website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in) when you return to visit this website.
• To collect statistical information about the number of visitors that use our website through the link in the email newsletters, to measure the success of the newsletters.
• To collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns.
Cookies used on this website
Session cookies and Persistent cookies
Beads.place uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify you. These cookies are stored in temporary memory and are erased when you close the web browser. Persistent cookies may collect information about you, such as web surfing behaviour or user preferences for a specific website. These cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire or until you delete them.
First and Third party cookies
Both session cookies and persistent cookies are used by Beads.place and third parties on this website.
Cookies placed by Beads.place are called first party cookies and are used for various purposes, for example to remember the username and to remember the items in a basket.
Cookies placed by a different party than Beads.place, are called third party cookies. These cookies may “follow” you through various websites and for a longer period of time, but they do not collect personal data from which the third party would be able to identify you, the individual customer. The third parties placing these cookies may be suppliers who partner with us to deliver our website, companies that participate with us in affiliate marketing programs and other third parties.
Social media plugins
How to change your cookie settings
Securing personal data
Beads.place ensures an appropriate degree and method of securing personal data. Therefore, Beads.place aims at having data transmitted safely between your computer and our server. Beads.place has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of illegal processing.
This privacy statement may be changed as a result of any adjustments and/or changes to the website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.